Sunday, April 14, 2013

April Showers Bring May . . . Weddings!

Only four more weeks until Buffy's big day! Yesterday, we celebrated with a bridal shower. I'm so grateful for my sister Jackie and dear friend Damaris for hosting this event. The weather, decorations, and food were just perfect!


The main spread included a fruit salad, pickles, veggies and dip, crackers and cheese, chicken salad sandwiches, and caprese skewers.



For dessert, we had strawberry-cream cheese tartlets and cupcakes.


Or, you could even break open one of the party favors and enjoy these adorable sugar cookies:


They also served Pink Party Punch, which was a hit. Not too tart. Not too sweet. The original recipe was modified, so hopefully I will be able to share their version in an upcoming post.

Everyone was so generous with their gifts! Mine was definitely on the practical side: a basket of cleaning products. Buffy thought I was giving her a hint! :)


 I found this idea on Pinterest (of course), but I did modify the original paragraph and changed some of the products:


Thanks again to everyone who played a part in helping Buffy and Todd begin their new adventure. I know Buffy was thrilled, and I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover